Thursday 26 October 2017

MAWTT - Add a Charm or Tag

 Hello... Good Morning! I'm pleased to be back once again with Team B at


and our lovely Hazel has chosen a fab theme of .....

'Add a Charm or Tag'


I've made a card for my friend's son and his fiancee as they have just moved into a new home called Rose Cottage. I thought this kit from CraftsUPrint was quite fitting..... I've added a Good Luck Sentiment from LOTV and used a blank LOTV Tag to make the New Home one.

I've added a Lucky Four Leaf Clover Charm (top left)



Sorry about the rubbish photos.  I couldn't get any decent light when I took them, I think it was during Storm Ophelia.
I hope you can see the decoupage in photo below...



Please do pop over to our main site at MAWTT for more details, and there you can see the rest of the Team's Charming and Taggy creations!! I hope you can join us for this fun challenge!!
 I'm looking forward to catching up with you all! 
Take Care
Love and hugs

17 comments:

Craft buddy said...

Hey Sue! Fun four leaf clover hiding in the corner, I like it in amongst the paper layers xx Jessie

Wendy L said...

Super gorgeous Sue, thank you, xxx

Janice said...

Beautiful card Sue, love the lace border and the beautiful peach flowers. I'm also a big fan of kit cards these days! Jx

Hazel said...

A beautiful card and I bet they loved it, perfect for a new home good luck card. Hazel x

meg said...

Beautiful New Home card Sue, love the colour of the roses and the decoupage. Hope you are keeping well

Jackie T said...

Hi Sue this is a gorgeous card it is just so pretty I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is beautiful, what a stunning creation, Love the rich Autumnal Colours you have gone for. Your photos look fabby to me!!! Love Hazelxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sue,
oh this card is gorgeous, and your cutting out of the decoupaged roses is excellent.
Love the colours and your super little tags and of course the four leaf clover charm for good luck.
I think we would all love to live in a rose cottage.
Hope all is well with you and your Mum.
Lots of crafty love and hug. Jenny L.

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Sue

Love this gorgeous card and the tag too! I'm sure the recipients will treasure it

Happy crafting

June x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Sue, such a beautiful decoupage image - a perfect new home card, I'm sure your friend's son and his fiancee loved it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Tammy said...

WOW Sue this is stunning!! I love that decoupage image and the four leaf clover charm is the perfect touch! I hope you are doing well.
Big hugs, Tammy

Kathleen said...

Really beautiful creation Sue, gorgeous colours and love the little charm.
Hope all is well with you.

Kath x

Wendy said...

So beautiful Sue, just perfect for a new home card moving into Rose cottage.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Chrissy said...

Absolutely beautiful Sue..I wish I could move right in there..love the picture and the roses are gorgeous..FABulous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is such a beautiful creation Sue. I adore the colours and your photos are great. Wish I could take a good photo. Miss my Tony for that. Bless him.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Pia S said...

Such a well fitted design for the occasion, and well executed too. It's looking gorgeous!

Pat said...

Beautiful New Home card, I am sure they will love it, lovely image and gorgeous colours. Hope you are well.

Pat xx