Thursday 12 July 2012

MAWTT Challenge 155 - 'Make it Sentimental' Reminder

Hi I just wanted to remind you of our fab Challenge over at 



As this challenge is running for 2 weeks.. you have until 8pm BST Wednesday 18th July 2012 to get your entries in...

This week the lovely Debs chose the fab theme of...

'Make it Sentimental'

So we want to see your creations with No Images!! and the SENTIMENT as Focal Point!! Hope you can pop on over to MAWTT Blog for more details of the Challenge and to see the Team's Fab Creations!


Also wanted to say I'm sorry I've been absent in Blogland - my dad had a bad seizure on Monday night and has been in hospital. It was really scary and they thought he might have had a stroke also.. he lost his speech and movement for several hours.. but thankfully he has come through it ok... he is home now but seems very tired and so we are all keeping a close eye on him.. he is being referred to a Neurologist for further tests.. but fingers crossed he is ok. 


My mum has been sick today - she is ok - but needs to rest. I think we are all tired and stressed ...hopefully things will settle down soon. I hope you will forgive my lack of commenting.. I will try and visit some of you when I feel able though as I really miss you all !!! and thank you to my MAWTT Teamies for helping out with my DT Commenting!!  


Hope you are all ok and keeping well 
Love and Hugs

12 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Sue, so sorry to hear about your dad. I wish him a speedy recovery and you take care of yourself too.

Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

Fingers crossed your Dad is ok Sue...your card is just gorgeous, love the image and great colours.xxx

June Nelson said...

I hope your dad is ok soon hunnie, the card is goregous love it huggies June xxxx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Oh Sue you poor thing what a week you have had. Pleased to hear your dad has improved and home now. You take care and rest up sending big hugs your way xx

Unknown said...

I was wondering where you were cos you were so quiet. I am glad your dad is ok and I hope his test will show nothing serious. Your mum has to take it easy and yourself as well.
You are well forgiven :)
take care and hope to see you soon.
Hugs xx

chrissy xx said...

So sorry to hear about your Dad Sue. Fingers crossed for you all.
It must have really shaken your Mum and that's why she has been sick. Rest is the best thing.
Hugs
Chrissyxx

Kathleen said...

Hi Sue, sorry to hear your news hope that everything works out ok and I think that things do sound promising, my Husband had a stroke nearly 3 years ago, he was 61 and lost the sight in his left eye and was totally dis-orientated, his sight is more or less back to normal but he get horrendous headaches and pain in his left eye, but he looks fine. He was very tired for ages, could fall asleep on a clothes line but is a lot better now.
Telling you all this as I feel that your Dad will be fine,. I know how your poor Mum will be feeling as you do worry yourself sick.
Best wishes

Kath x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh sweetie I am so sorry to hear about your poor Dad. I hope he recovers quickly. I expect your Mum is poorly with all the stress and worry. Don't forget to look after yourself as well sweetie, we don't you getting any more poorly than you have been lately.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Mau xx said...

Sending you huge hugs Sue, hope mum and dad get sorted quickly. what a stressful time for you all.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Mau xx
Glad I have found all your comment boxes again :)) Not sure anyone can see my blog or new posts though..things are a bit odd here :O
xx

Mau xx said...

Thanks Sue for calling by, at least I know people can see my posts, as the other comments had been on a day or two ..then I updated the post and it behaved very strange :~ now I have lost my profile pic????? grrr!!!

Unknown said...

Oh dearie, I am so so very sorry for what happened to your dad and for having been MIA all these days... only reading about your dad right now. Really hope that both your parents are doing ok now, I am thinking of you all and sending lots of love and blessings your way, big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Shannon White said...

Oh Sue, I sure hope your Dad has a speedy recovery and your Mom is feeling better very soon too! I'm sure she is under the weather from stress and worry. I know I'd be worried sick too. And hope you take time to take care of you too!

Sending Big Hugs & Prayers to you and your family my friend!
Shannon