Saturday 26 May 2012

My Crafty Heart - Special Offers....

 Hi All.....

Just to wish you all a very Happy Weekend !!!!!

and just had to let you know....




has 10% discount on all .....

Designer Pads

Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads

until 9.00 am GMT on 1st June.... !!! 

Lots of new goodies in store including new embellishments from Mei Flower.... Marianne Designs, Anja Corner and Leaves.... and much, much more....

I am off out for the weekend but will be back on Sunday afternoon....  so see you very soon!

Enjoy your weekend!!
Love and Hugs

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab offer, isn't it Sue? I just had to order some pads and dies, too, just couldn't resist it ;-) Enjoy your weekend, I'm going outside again! Big hugs, Ira xox

Donna Mosley said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend hun. Loving the sunshine. :o)

Donna x

cotnob said...

Thanks for the info Sue, I'm just going to have a browse.
Enjoy what is left of the weekend.
Pauline
x

xxxtglxxx said...

I have just been and had a wee spend ;) MME paper pads are my new obsession! lol :)

hugs

xxalisonxx