Saturday 10 September 2011



I received this sweet award from Tracy - Thanks Hun! Please go visit her at  Country Mouse and give her some love. 
The conditions for accepting this award are that I give answers to a list of questions and pass it on to 10 deserving bloggers. 

Well here goes with the questions
Q1) Name your favorite colour? - Deep Red     
Q2) Name your favorite song? - One? Yikes! Well went to iTunes and Most Played is 'Any Colour You Like' - Pink Floyd.
Q3) Name your favorite dessert? - Black Forest Gateaux (which most of you know by now LOL)
Q4) What annoys you at the moment? - How hard it is for Young People after leaving school. Student Loans to pay back, unable to afford Housing even when working damned hard etc. They have so many pressures, and it should be the best years of their lives!!!   
Q5) Your favorite pet? - I don't have any at moment (sob, sob!!) but Danny whom we lost in March was the most adorable Tibetan Terrier and was part of family for 14 happy years! 
Q6) Black or White? - Black 
Q7) Your biggest fear? - Worms!!!! My brother put one down my Wellie when I was about five and I never got over it LOL 
Q8) Best Feature? - Eyes

Q9) Everyday attitude? - Live every day as if it is your last!  
Q10) What is perfection? - Realising your mistakes? 
Q11) Guilty Pleasure? - Chocolate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q12) When you're upset you? - Eat Chocolate AND Black Forest Gateaux - LOTS!! :-)                                                                                                                                                         
I know I'm supposed to pass this on to 10 people but I am SO tired!! please forgive me if I give this to all my Followers!

Hope you enjoyed learning wee bit more about me!
Love n Hugs
Sue xx

6 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Great answers Sue, I love reading these things to learn a bit about everyone.


Gutted I missed the GNPE today, think if I'm not on holiday I may try and get to the NEC in november

Hugs Laurie x

Tracy said...

Loved reading your answers and getting to know a bit more about you.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

SusanLotus said...

THanks for sharing Sue!
Maybe I´ll grab this from you later if it´s ok...?
Hope you are having a nice weekend!
I will try to make some atc´s today. It´s raining outside but yesterday we had a sunny day like in middle of the summer. And today FALL. It changes so fast! :o
Hugs!

xxxtglxxx said...

LOL :)

Worms, that made me laugh. Im not scared of bugs and creepy crawlies, you kind of get used to them in the country, but Im not a fan of worms either :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Katherines Corner said...

congratulations on your award, well done, Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
I have a little candy on my blog if you are interested.
Hugs xx