Tuesday 22 March 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

Ooh thanks Pat! and thanks Laurie! Both gave me this lovely award. I am honoured!


I've been given this lovely award by Pat and Laurie, Check out their fabulous blogs at the links below, their work is amazing!!!





The story goes that this blog award has the purpose of bringing to light bloggers who are creative, make wonderful creations, but have less than 300 followers. And the rules ask that you


1) Thank the person who sent you this blog. done
2)  List 7 things about yourself  
3)  Send this to 15 bloggers



So here are 7 things about me: (sorry if you have heard any of these before!)


1. I love anything to do with Egypt


2. I love Genealogy and my Gt Gt Gt Grandfather George I. Rooking was a Superintendent of Police in the Manchester force and was on duty during the famous Murphy Riots in 1868.


3. I home schooled my daughter from when she was 10 until she went to College, then Uni.


4. I have degenerative disc disease and arthritis which I hate because I used to be very active and love walking and travelling. I compensate by being an armchair traveller and watch loads of travel documentaries :-))


5. I played the trumpet at school but never had enough breathe due to asthma! wrong choice of instrument!!


6. My favourite meal is Chicken Korma and my favourite dessert is Black Forest Gateaux or Lemon Meringue Pie!!! mmm.....


7. I would love to visit Russia, especially St Petersburg!


I have been snowed under a bit this week, so I hope Pat, Laurie and you all will forgive me if I pass this on to all my lovely followers!!! 



Love Sue xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well we have a lot in common! I've homeschooled my daughter since she was 6 but she is going high school in september, i have arthritis, and i've always wanted to visit Russia! Give me to choose between USA and Russia, i'll choose Russia! Oh and black forest gateau, mmmm, my favourite, lol
Oh and yeah,i dab in genealogy.
Hugsxxx

Sue B said...

Pat, we could be twins LOL!

maybe one day we'll get to go to Russia together and have BFG in Red Square !!! or some nice dessert anyway!

Hugs Sue xx

DesignerDiva said...

HI Sue, hope everything is ok with you and your little doggie, was worried as you haven't been in blog land lately
Take care Laurie x

Sue B said...

Hi Laurie,

I'm hoping to be blogging again very soon. We had to have our beloved Danny put to sleep last week and it has hit all the family really hard and we miss him SO much. But I'm getting back into doing my cards again now, did some bits yesterday and today and feel a bit better in myself. I think I need to get busy again !!! :-))

So will post very soon.

Love 'n' Hugs
Sue xx