Friday 21 January 2011

I Won a Prize!

Thought I would share my good news!

Random.org picked me on the Truly Scrumptious draw last week. It's the first time I've won anything on my blog and so it was a lovely surprise.


My prize was a $10 voucher to spend at Stitchy Bear Digital Stamp Store. I spent a nice afternoon choosing some stamps and was spoilt for choice but settled on "Waiting for Santa" which I couldn't resist even though Christmas has just gone!  Also 'Tree of Love' which is a gorgeous kitten with tree and heart - perfect for upcoming valentines cards. I also chose 'Sweet Treat' because I've been looking for an image with cakes on! And finally 'Indian Summer' which is one of the many gorgeous silhouette digi stamps that they have.


Another nice surprise was that when I placed the order I got a free gift.  Stitchy Bear have an offer on at the moment, for the whole of January. With every order of $10 or above there is a free gift of Valentine Love digi stamps which includes some lovely papers, sentiments and love themed images.

Anyway, it was a nice unexpected treat that brightened up my week.

So a big thank you to Truly Scrumptious and Stitchy Bear Digital Stamp Store.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sue!Lucky girl!
Enjoy your images and can't wait to see them on cards.
Hugs xx
Have a nice week-end.
Pat

Sue B said...

Thanks Pat!

Have a good weekend yourself!

Hugs
Sue xxx

Laney said...

Congratulations Sue!!! some great Digis in Stitchy's store and the valentine collab is awesome!! well done you!!!
hugs
laney

Sue B said...

Thanks Laney!

Hugs
Sue xxx

DesignerDiva said...

Waaahhhay Cogratulations Sue I look forward to seeing cards here soon with your new images!

Sue B said...

Thanks Laurie!

Hugs
Sue xxx